The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

krusty

Pennsylvania, Ohio, what’s the difference?

I like how the GOP went from pretending to care about shit to just openly excusing literally anything.

It’s not like it’s anything new - Vitter, Idaho wide-stance man and the Defense of Marriage act. Roy Moore, etc.

But Weinstein, Cosby, Franken and others must be locked away and the key thrown away. Meanwhile our guys are just misunderstood from a time when America was Great.

Don’t overplay the hand.

Jordan is a piece of garbage, but he’s not Cosby or Weinstein.

If a Democrat had gone to France on July 4th Fox News would run with it for an entire year.

QAnon trending on russian bot tracker:

“he’s just saying what everyone else is thinking!”

Franken, however, is absolutely a good name to bring up.

Which is why he was forced out. Because otherwise to carp about Jordan would be hypocrisy.

Almost makes me wish I believed in hell, so I could imagine McConnell burning in it for eternity.

In case anybody’s forgotten, in 2016 McConnell, yeah, this same guy said, “The American People should have a voice in the selection of their next supreme court justice”. Yeah, y’know, the American People, three million more of whom voted for Hillary than Donald. The ones who will get to vote in 5 months on who controls the Senate. Oh, wait, he obviously didn’t mean those people. He only meant white people!

I hope Mitch McConnell’s whisk falls into the batter every time he tries to whip up a cake. I hope the adhesives fail on every Post-it note left to remind Mitch of something, leaving them unread and him unreminded. I hope that every time he sits down to relax, Mitch has to get right back up because he left his drink in the other room. May he forever face third and long.

I thought it was a given that Trump wants to do what he can to break up the EU - all of his actions are pretty consistent with that and is aligned with his world view.

Breaking up NATO is another issue altogether and also one he likely wants.

I hope everyone he has ever loved contracts a horrible, wasting cancer and dies, screaming in maddened agony, before his beady, watery little eyes, begging him for release from the pain they feel, until at last, he is utterly alone and hollowed out.

And that then God becomes real, steps down from heaven, tells him he was forced to witness all of this as punishment for what he’s done, and seals him beyond time to ruminate on that for eternity.

But, you know, instead he’ll serve our the end of his successful career leading the most evil political party to ever gain power in America and be buried, wealthy and beloved, with great honors by the evil, hate-filled electorate he cultivated.

And then I’ll shit on his grave.

First, you assume he is capable of empathy. Second, punishing people that aren’t him. Zero stars. Would not curse again.