The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Gab is LITERALLY Nazi Twitter, Dude.

Like, that’s literally the reason it exists.

Didn’t even notice who posted it. Don’t care really. I believe in free speech, and as Orwell pointed out free speech means free speech for people you hate. You’ve become so obsessed with seeing Nazis among the people you hate that you don’t even notice that your side is the one championing Nazi policies. But keep on yelling Nazi while shilling for the literal baby murder party, I find it hilarious.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Too much compassion for children.

Not sure how that’s an excuse. Is liking Nazi stuff you don’t realize is Nazi stuff somehow better than liking it because you know it’s Nazi stuff?

He’s mixing up Trump’s attempt to shutdown the media he doesn’t like with the mass genocide of people committed by the Nazis.

Calling it infanticide isn’t fair, I’d happily extend the age limit for you!

Laugh. Trump’s attempt to shut down the media? You mean calling them names? No such thing. Ironically it’s Gab that’s been subjected to numerous shut down attempts.

This seems like it’s become a good example of the title of this thread.

Yes of course you would. That’s the way your lot thinks.

I think you need to brush up on some more history. The government isn’t shutting down Gab, and the Trump targeting the media is government. He had people removed and gave exclusives like some sort of celebrity instead of a leader of a nation. You clearly have no idea what the Nazis did to make comparisons like you are.

Don’t forget to add rape and blackface to the championing of infanticide to the oh so not morally bankrupt Democrats’ charming month so far.

I know what the history is. Thing is free speech is an American moral value, not just a constitutional amendment. Trump’s “targeting” is nothing more than his own exercise of his personal right to free speech. Never in the history of this country has the press felt or been so free to slam the POTUS in every way imaginable. As for the president giving interviews with favored media, that’s been standard operating procedure for at least my lifetime.

I stand by what I said. This is proof enough. You don’t even understand our history.

Ironically I posted it because it was a supportive example of the post that I was responding to. Mainly:

I’d say there is some truth to that. Also, the vid is hilarious.

Looks like Malathor’s got some fire in his belly today.

Yeah. A garbage fire.

“it’s not fair to say bad things about someone when they do bad things”

When you start to reply to someone like this, remember that he thinks Trump is a hero then know that your time is much better spent elsewhere.