The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

Bartender, I’ll have whatever @pyrhic just had. And I will buy a round for Shinuyama and Tien Chi, since they have a need to drink…

Caelum, what was the unrest score when you took your throne? Mine is at 239…wondering why I went after it again.

Good question. I forget :). It was something like 230-250 though. Enjoy your new throne, heheh. If I was correct earlier, looks like I posted 213 above. So, being x turns later, probably a similar effect on yours there.

Hosting postponed for qtWyldeRyde2andAhalf by 24 hours. The game will now host at 17:13 GMT on Tuesday May 30th.

Nazca is still mummified with the plague, it seems…

Actually, I did get my turn in.

I’ll need a 24 hour extension please. I’ll be home late tonight so I dont think I will have my turn done in time.

extended!

man, those monkeys sure are slippery [they are covered in poo, ed.]

This game is weird. You are facing monkeys, I am facing clones of Secret Agent 1. How many clones are there?

And did you know that 146 Supayas can fit on the head of the TC capital needle?

Can one of you please add like 12 hours to the time? I may be up late tonight and not sure I can get my turn in before I head out.

done! :)

They are but 1 of many 😀

Gentlemen, I am sorry but I have come down with some food poisoning or something like that. Bedridden for the time being. Hope that my worship of the porcelain throne will see me through the next few hours.

Good luck, man. That doesn’t sound fun. You should know better than to grow crops in Bandar lands :). Get better!

Hope you’re feeling better. less than 2 hours until hosting however - maybe another 24 hours for Pan?

Fingers crossed that porcelain throne cancels out the death scales in your dominion.

Extra extra!

Big losses at big capitals!

Fishes climb out from the seas!

99 problems, but a monkey ain’t won!

The dead have risen and are voting republican!

Read all about it!

Oooh, ooh, I’ll take a copy!

Ehhhh great, now I have 3 of you attacking me. Anyone else want to punish the monkey? 🙈

Can’t believe my secret agent failed his fear roll. What a scaredy cat!

Thanks guys! I am feeling better, but pretty weak. And I have yet to open the latest turn… I am dreading it a bit. Because I did the orders during the early hours of a morning after not much sleep at all. Its a bit hazy, and I can’t even blame the Bundy.
For instance, I am pretty sure I sent a newly recruited Harpy Scout with a ton of gems and gear (which she cannot use), commanding a bunch of Manticores with her awesome Morale of 9, to go attack the monkeys. With map move three, so way behind the lines. I can only speculate how badly that turned out.