The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

Thought this was good.

::deep sigh::

::tears::

Fucking pathetic.

Maybe they were only threatening sarcastic action?

Photographic proof from Twitter:

what a cock up

Shit argument from her, but one expects nothing else.

That’s what they’ve been going with for literally everything since the Mueller probe. Nothing matters because we “won” the election, fuck you.

Traitors and cowards all.

Chuck is very angry about a private business enforcing it’s own rules.

Damnit. And I never even got to try any speach, free or otherwise. It’s a fizzy drink, right? Some sort of refreshment? Ah well.

I prefer scherry.

I really need to sit down and recontextualize all those memories of Love Connection.

Just another angry old white fucktard who can’t spell.

Also, she apparently may not have been fully truthful about being banned. Shocker, I know.

This is a great piece. Long, but worth it. Bring back the guillotine.

https://twitter.com/michaelluo/status/1256907613348016129?s=21

Just one of many not surprising quotes:

Every town in America has its story of what changed after the 2016 election. In Greenwich, the Trump era started almost instantly. In December, a town employee reported to police that Christopher von Keyserling, a well-known member of the town council, had touched her groin after saying, “I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct.” Lynn Mason, the accuser, warned him not to touch her again, to which he allegedly replied, “It would be your word against mine, and nobody will believe you.” After the town government contacted von Keyserling about the complaint, he said that Mason had overreacted to a “little pinch,” according to court records. He was charged with misdemeanor sexual assault. He pleaded not guilty and is awaiting trial.

The dumbass Ohio state rep who proposed the ectopic pregnancy bill last year is back at it.

Oh oh oh, let me guess which party he belongs to!!!

Stuff like what was shown is why the cops have to make an example out of one of these protests. These folks will only respond to force and being afraid themselves. We have to make them afraid.