The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

If Wohl ended up in the Macomb Correctional Facility he’d get eaten alive. And then to add insult to injury, he’d get a bill for the amount of time he spent in there for room and board (which I think is wrong, but I’d waive feeling that’s wrong just for Jacob).

You know what Tom you are right, it is not important. I’m moving on.

Yep… don’t have to consult any dictionary or academic debate. They were clear themselves.

Oh. yeah, sure.

As opposed to what the good senator from Texas does when he’s in power.

Also unlike the Republican Party, media commentators are not expected to be part of a shadow Cabinet influencing/dictating Biden’s decisions.

I think we should be talking about re-education camps for Trumpers and their enablers, perhaps solicit some bids from Chinese companies for building the camps, and of courses discuss who goes to which camp. Ted Cruz will go to the highest level and longest camp.
That way when Supreme court modernization happens it will seem less radical.

Read that initially as “monetization” and just filed it in the “sure, fuck it, that’s probably a thing” bin because it’s 2020 and everything is terrible.

HA!

“Your Honor, I object.”

“Objections are $100. Or for a limited time you can buy the Objection Platinum Pack, 25 objections for $2000. Best value! Comes with a free Mystery Precedent.”

Moscow Mitch never stops ‘working’ for the American people. If Dems take the senate, go scorched earth on this MFer.

Absolute dumbest asshole in congress speaks.

I hope Trump has a relapse and has to be hospitalized again, because that would be the best thing he could do about this pandemic to prove to the MAGAfuckers out there that it’s real and it’s dangerous.

It would be a shame if more senators get sick and they can’t get the votes. Maybe they should have many meetings to discuss it.

Rarely do you see such a clear expression of Republican conservative philosophy.

The Party is mother, the Party is father…

“Rank democracy.” Yeah, something stinks, Mike, but it’s not democracy.

You just better start sniffin’ your own rank democracy, Mike 'cause it’s just you against your tattered libido, the bank and the mortician.

Mike Lee is pretending to be Emperor Palpatine, right? I mean that’s a thing that Palpatine would tweet after abolishing the Galactic Senate.