The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

yup

I would say that he’s going to regret that tweet, but he’s in Utah and his seat is safe in 2022. He’s also far right, so he’s not going to get primaried.

Yeah, this isn’t going to hurt him. The fig leaf has been dropped with Trumpism and the GOPs throbbing desire for authoritarianism and governing only by the “right” kind of people is on full display.

"If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.”
― David Frum

It’s hardly news that the right yearns for (white, Christian) authoritarianism. Mike Lee is like a Silver Age comic book villain, always blurting out the part he’s supposed to keep to himself.

Oops, did I say that out load?? crank call crank call

That tweet already has almost 300 likes. We live in a shithole country.

Pretty sure this is a parody account. He does nothing but shit on Pence and Trump in all his tweets.

CA has only 53 congressional districts. That’s not a real person.

Grr. Sometimes this stuff is impossible to sift through. Satire needs to be funny.

Yeah, sorry. Did not realize it was a parody, it’s just too real.

1943 Germany is to Godwin’s Law as 2020 USA is to Poe’s Law.

Many Are Getting Arrested.

IMG_2114

Your regular reminder that Elliot Broidy was not just a “fundraiser for the Republican Party,” as the press insists on phrasing it. He was one of the people running the Republican Party. Not a contractor or an underling. One of the people in charge.

I don’t know where to put this, but how stupid…

The best way to keep your news out of the papers is to steal all the papers on camera assuring that it makes the news.

I bet he could’ve bought them all for a couple hundred bucks tops.

De Yager had been caught on camera removing a stack of Dickinson County News editions without paying for them at around 12:49 p.m. Sept. 3 from the Jiffy station in Spirit Lake.

removing without paying… like what’s the deal with not just saying he stole them?

It’s sort of like militias vs terrorists. White people get separate (but equal) names for their crimes.