The I'm drunk thread

You’re from Utah. You’re not allowed to post in the drunk thread. :P

That’s not a peacoat, not even close. Overcoat is a better term. A peacoat is heavier and would be removed indoors.

This looks like a topcoat and suit jacket spent a romantic night together and produced an ugly bastard lovechild hybrid.

Good ol’ rum. It’s been too long, my friend.

I’m not drunk, but I am relaxed enough to note that goddamn I love Bombay Sapphire.

So is there a suffering from a little hangover thread here someplace?

Oh man she is so fucking hot!!!

Has anyone else here ever written a memoir? I know Tim Elajjh wrote one about jos drug abuse. I was thinking about writing ome along a different line. More of a “So I went amd had these experiences amd here is what I thought” kimd of story. I have so many good stories. I feel like I need to catalog them, even if no one but me ever reads them.

In for one.

Fakers!

Go play your 360 crap games! Long live your dying console hahaha!

I am so very drunk right now. being drunk is a different way of seeing the world. Alcohol is a poison as so many mind altering drugs are. You use them until they are very bad for you. Aminita mushfrooms and strangling yourself in a closet.

Each has his or her way to find the happiness of the drink.

Dink drink!

Or a Song From the Wood.

I seem to have reached the age where when I drink I just get tired and fall asleep. :(

That’s mostly me, but on occasion (like right now) I get ridiculously plastered and am glad that a) I’m not driving and b) that slutty girl at work that keeps hitting on me isn’t around and I don’t have her number.

But for the most part, its a beer or two and then lights out. Being old sucks.

Fuerbach, Hume, and Bourbon …

My favorite part about Hume, apart from the wonderful books he wrote, of course, is that his birthday comes twice a year if you indiscriminately take the dates from both calendars.

That means twice as many opportunities to use his birthday as an excuse to take part in his favorite pastime: drinking merrily.

I would have thought your favorite thing was that he could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.

'ello Bruce!

I can’t chaaaaaange!!! (and I’m a pinko liberal fuck) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX3cbFJ3lYU

Sorry about the xbox comments. Was drunk and am now but yeah… dumb comments.