The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

You can tell that Slopes worked from Amico Timeline - Google Sheets but the effort is nice, especially from a former fanboy.

LOL, that’s precious.

Tommy Tallarico’s genius rebuttal to being sued for wasting $150k on chairs he didn’t pay for:

His crack legal team:

“ I was laughing at that one too. It’s like someone complaining that the car they failed to pay for got repossessed, then the bank sold it for less than the sticker price. I just hope Tommy’s legal team got paid in advance lol”

In the unlikely event this makes to to trial, I’m tempted to come out to the courthouse and watch the little doofus embarrass himself further.

Every move Tallarico makes is so bone-headed. How is he able to function in society, even in the games industry?

Last episode of CUpodcast

Intellivision news rehash at 1h7m

Always fun to hear Ian’s take on Tallarico’s brain dead “strategies.”

Oh yeah, really enjoy their Amico/TT coverage. No idea what I’m going to do once TT fully disappears into a cave somewhere.

he’s been hiding in his Spider-Man shrine room for a full year already!

Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

From Amicogames.com 2 examples of the Intellivision Amico’s team of grifters

After blowing millions with no results and absconding with other people’s money, Tommy Tallarico has been spotted at a high stakes backgammon tourney aboard a 5-star yacht in Gibraltar.

Wearing the same ratty red shirt, without his (ex)wife.

Planescape Torment box model and Intellivision scammer Guido Henkel is looking for a new grift.

Some of Guido’s greatest hits as an Intellivision shill, courtesy of “ParaClaw” on Reddit:

If he didn’t have such a revolting level of condescending arrogance in nearly every tweet even to Amico supporters, I’d feel bad for him considering he has had nothing but failed and canceled projects for what feels like a couple decades.

But since he is the way he is, here are some classic tweets to remember:

June 6, 2019: As I am co-writing firmware for the @Intellivision #Amico, this is my first time being in involved in actual hardware development and this down-to-the-wire programming we’re doing is just awesome!

July 15, 2019 (Now Deleted Video): Here’s someone who’s got things straight — “Why The Intellivision Amico Will Be A Success” Always good to see such thoughtful commentary on the projects you’re working on.

Aug 6, 2019: We’re hiring! Looking for an exp’d firmware engineer to work with us on the new #Intellivision #Amico console. If you have down-to-the-wire Android or ESP32 experience, join our team now… positions and opportunities like these are rare!

November 6, 2019: “I believe that a modern console built with a retro philosophy makes the #Intellivision #Amico the most forward-thinking systems out there.”

March 31, 2020: THE MOMENT IS HERE! The @Intellivision #Amico is now available for PREORDER! Check out the incredible offer we have put together for our pre-order customer!

August 6, 2020: With all the coverage the #Amico has gotten for the past 24-hours, I think it is, once again, important to point out that the Amico is not a retro console! I repeat, IT IS NOT A RETRO CONSOLE!

April 12, 2021: We’re down to the final 3 days where you can invest into our Intellivision #Amico console. Become a part of gaming history!

June 14, 2021: Happy and thrilled about all the incredibly positive coverage and tweets I saw all day long about our #Amico #E3 announcement this morning! We can’t wait to get it into your hands… #E32021

June 30, 2021: Is it bad that I find the #Amico haters funny? They act as if everyone agrees with them, when no one actually does.

July 9, 2021: So from your point of view, the fact that we consider #Cornhole to be an important title makes our entire project a scam? And not only that, you speak about it in an absolute, as if #Amico were a thing in the past. How about we wait and see how it all ACTUALLY plays out?

September 18, 2021: Cry me a river with your clickbait comments. Like all haters, you don’t know the first thing about what is going on and you just want to stir the pot so you can feel important. We’ll gladly accept your apology when we launch.

January 14, 2022: Look, it’s Mr. Perfect talking, who’s never made a mistake in his life. Let me add you to my Rolodex. You’re earth-shattering, all-knowing, universal expertise may come in handy someday.

January 14, 2022: No one’s railing. We’re merely correcting unfactual and inaccurate statements. If they had checked their facts before publication it would not have been necessary. It’s as simple as that! * Mic drop *

January 16, 2022 (Regarding Art Theft): We can have this conversation once you understand how game development actually works, and not what you think it should be like. So, come off it. It was an oversight, it was addressed, it was fixed… move on, otherwise, people might think you’re just being vindictive.

January 16, 2022: This is good! Someone completely drowned out all the unqualified #Amico rants of haters in my feed with a post of my “Planescape: Torment” cover shoot long ago. It goes to show, though, that no one is paying attention to the haters—as it should be.

“We’ll gladly accept your apology when we launch.”

But will the haters accept his apology when they don’t launch? (No, because he won’t apologize.)