The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Well, he got one thing right: the Amico is really not a retro console.

Is down-to-the-wire a programing thing? Never heard of it used that way and this dude talks about it a lot apparently. I first thought it just meant working up til the last minute, but he said it often enough I don’t know. Google didn’t seem to indicate any kind of programing style called down-to-the-wire either.

Well, his body of work and accomplishments vis a vis the Amico speak for itself.

Isn’t “fly by wire” a thing? Intellivision Amico is a “fly by night” operation.

The shitty Android set top box was a solved problem, solved way back in 2012 with Ouya. “Down to the wire” programming was some bullshit obfuscation.

Some more greatest hits of Guido:

Guido expounding on “it’s not a retro console”

Guido on “exclusive” Amico games

Guido arguing with randos

Guido on product testing

Guido talking about all the prototypes they sent out

Guido attempting to spin-doctor the obvious signs of failure

Guido trying to rewrite history on Wikipedia

Guido just bein’ a dick

Just reading the statements above, maybe he meant ‘close to the metal’ and used the wrong phrase? Or possibly, doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Or both?

This is a safer bet than shorting NFTs.

“Down to the wire” means “fuck we’re going to miss our deadline” perhaps?

This gets my vote.

I think he means “close to the metal” which is code for “our hardware is underpowered, save me”

Also, Tallarico would look a lot like Danny Devito if not for that weird hairpiece he always wears.

Well, great, now I have to gouge out my eyes.

You take that back. Danny Devito is a handsome man.

He wears a hairpiece?

And dyes his hair. I know it’s surprisingly for someone so vain.

It’s kind of a sports (especially sports commentator) thing.

For sure. That’s the only way I’ve ever heard it used. The outcome of something is in doubt until the end. But Mr CrazyPants used it twice in a way where:

1. this doesn’t make sense really and B. almost sounded like some sort of coding style/procedure.

I mean, he’s pimping the Amico so he’s obviously not totally all there and full of scam juice. Still, I just thought it was an odd thing to say especially twice.

Well this certainly applied:
"The outcome of something is in doubt "

There are still smooth brains still holding out hope and grifter John Alvarado still cosplaying

Jan Ong is the shill who wrote this batshit insane SEO optimized piece of propaganda

https://discover.hubpages.com/games-hobbies/The-Intellivision-Amico-The-Ultimate-Family-Console

Everyone’s favourite pretend console company has a bank account at Silicon Valley Bank.

Odds that they use this as cover to shutter without taking the blame? Gotta be greater than 0