THE NFL 2017 Season

Best part of yesterday’s game…

What happened there Dave? Was that the last TD? I had to catch that game on highlights. :(

As a long time Vikings fan it’s great being on the up side of a heartbreak finish. That it crushed the Saints is the really sweet morsel. I’ve disliked them ever since they beat the Vikings in the '09 playoffs by literally cheating.

It was the fumble for a touchdown that made it 28-7. Jags had their number all day.

TBF, the Saints* are a bullshit franchise that are easily, easily hateable.

I’m so happy for Payton to be served the heaping bowl of festering dicks he so richly deserves.

What a great weekend of football. Every game was exciting except the Patriots game, but that was exciting because I love seeing the Patriots destroy another team.

Untitled

Ha ha, I guess this is what it feels like to be a Patriots fan. This is fun.

I love Gronk for some reason. He looks like an innocent baby squirrel. Like a dude who has incredible talent, a fairly limited IQ, who is just bumbling along and having fun in the world.

(Well, other than that incredibly cheap late hit he had not too long ago. But I imagine it does occasionally get frustrating being Gronk, knowing that because of your incredible physical gifts, people are constantly taking shots at your knees, hanging off you, etc. just to try to take you down/stop you.)

Expect lots of dog masks in the stands this weekend in Philly. :)

I should also add that I love how Gronk saves his entire paycheck (invests it), and lives only off of his endorsement money.

Wide eyed baby squirrel Gronkowski is scared of Tom Brady sometimes:

Wide eyed baby squirrel Gronkowski is scared of saying the wrong thing because he does not want Bill Belichek mad at him:

A Patriots fan friend has a tshirt that says : “GRONK KNOW THREE THINGS : TOUCHDOWNS AND FUCKING.”

I always liked that one.

I need a picture of this for my patriots friend.

That’s hilarious.

Now ask him about Jacksonville’s punter

If you put questions on the ball, Bellichek would be eh greatest punter ever.

Two years ago today, the great football experts at USA Today ranked the seven NFL coaching changes that had just taken place. The worst hire, they declared? Why, Doug Pederson of course.

Har har. Other than Pederson, only 16-16 Adam Gase, 14-18 Dirk Koetter and 1-31 Hue Jackson still have their jobs. The other three are already gone.

Baby squirrel? He’s too big for that. More like baby Huey.

Also liked the post about the Gronk t shirt!