The NFL 2018 Season

My Redskins are in the same boat. Not from lack of playing but certainly from the rest of the division teams sucking worse than us right now. Which is saying a lot. However, I’m not complaining.

I live in Minnesota too. He had a decent year, with possibly the team with the most talent in the NFL. I do not think anything in his history warrants comparing him with any of the current offensive whizkids.

Will the last uninjured Dolphin to leave Miami, please bring the flag?

I don’t care what you say, this is the play of the season.

just as they drew it up

Two games previously Brock doinked one to Kenny Stills off a defender’s helmet in overtime against the Bears.

We added the Grant Wrinkle to the play because we don’t want anyone to be able to gameplan against it.

Hmm, if they drew it up that way, wouldn’t it constitute an illegal second forward pass?

Helmet bounces and strips/fumbles don’t count as forward passes! I’m afraid you sir are underqualified to join the august team of football mad scientists that is the Dolphins coaching staff.

Just a new twist on an old play:

Tatum, of course, swore for the rest of his life that he never touched the ball, which, under the rules then in effect, would have made it an incomplete pass. You can study every replay available and never answer that definitively.

Yeah, it was kind of a weird rule that the ball had to go off the offensive player’s hands and then touch a defender before another offensive player could make the reception. What team is going to design a play where one receiver tips the pass to another? Even the hook and ladder is the first guy actually catching the ball and then lateraling.

Seahawks are looking good and the O-line solid. I don’t think this game is as close as the score shows. I still find it funny that there were people saying we’d be last in the division.

Personally, I had you at 3rd until Jimmy G went down. I still think the playoffs are a JimMora.Video

Wilson has been fantastic today, receivers and TEs rocking, o-line excellent, RBs solid. Defense limiting rushing yards and been opportunistic.

This does not look like a 3-3 team

My fantasy football opponent started Jamis Winston (4 interceptions today) and left Russell on his bench. Yay me!

This statement can never lead to a happy ending in life.

My opponent did the exact same thing but it’s only a 5 pt difference in our league scoring (no negative points for INTs, only 3 pts per TD pass.)

We have -2 pts for an INT. Total points lost in my league by not starting Russell: 15.

It looks like there are more Packers fans than Rams fans in LA.

Woah, that game is being played in LA? Mind blown. Because it totally feels like a home game for GB, so I assumed it was happening there.