The NFL 2018 Season

Jay Gruden says Johnson will probaby start next week, marking the end of the Sanchez era in Washington. What an eight days that was.

That is beautiful.

Lol, thanks, nice find.

Awesome.

Dear God. Those are the worst uniforms in NFL history, if not pro sports entirely.

Can we fire the OC at halftime?

Running Cook between the tackles four times in eight plays should earn a week in the stocks at the very least.

How’s the game going?

Is ESPN’s commentary as shitty as usual?

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1072268974212018177

Refs are making their presence known early. I’ve never heard of the “grasping the helmet opening” penalty.

That’ll probably be the best thing that happens to the Vikings offense this half.

Play by play guy should be locked up for referring to Wilson constantly as “Russ.”

We only accept DangeRuss or Russelbot.

Man these announcers love them some Russ. Quality pick to end the half.

Man, the Vikings offense sucks.

Ok, for those watching, I just got back from work. The game score is lol offense.

Is this game not dog turds, or a defensive master class worth watching?

Because I don’t have a TV, so I want to know is it worth the effort

It’s…not good.

Defenses are playing well, but the Vikings offense is dog turds for sure. Not really sure how Seattle hasn’t scored more than 3, aside from that pick at the half.

Refs have had enough of that shit. Softest PI in the history of the league just gave Seattle a first and goal. Good stuff.

Good Lord. Diggs and Thielen did their best, but you can’t stop this bad of play calling and a godawful pair of throws from Cousins. The shutout continues.

The only thing that could complete this game now would be for Cousins to get one of his patented garbage time TDs to pad his stats. Earn that share of my tax dollars, you useless hack!

What the heck. It was just 6-0 and it seemed Seattle was going to just run down the clock with a few minutes left.