The North Korea Thread

Never ending nightmare.

Well, he already met with Trump, and already played him, and he’s still there, so way to undercut your whole point, Lindsey.

And it seems it was the CIA:

https://www.google.es/amp/s/elpais.com/politica/2019/03/12/actualidad/1552422470_906307.amp.html

Google translate can help, but tl;dr is that the North Korea Embassy in Madrid was assaulted five days before the summit.

Spanish media reports that the police and the intelligence service has apparently found ties with the CIA (two suspects identified and with known ties to the service), while the Washington Post points towards a dissident group (but this could possibly be disinformation, given that it came out three days after the Spanish authorities pointed to the CIA).

Spanish intelligence thinks that the CIA denial is “not really convincing”.

I’m actually surprised about how open they have been with this, btw.

Thanks for posing this; first because it is interesting, and second because it is excellent homework for my Spanish class!

Just speechless. And Sanders’ comment doubles down on demented.

@Malathor fully endorses this.

Trump: appeasing murderous dictators to own the Libs.

Non nyt article:

Well, he has the power to do it, and that’s what matters. It isn’t wrong in any sense, it’s just how the universe works. Right?

They are like peas in a pod. They both have weird hairstyles.

They go together like peas and carrots.

This seems good.

It’s almost like the expert at the naval war college is actually an expert.

“Trump is pissed”…because he’s a fucking moron. Life’s tough when you’re stupid. He’ll REALLY be pissed when Putin F’s him in the A.

OMFG I CAN’T WAIT!! pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Reminder: this is the man trump has used the term “love” with.

This will only enlarge his boner for Kim and massage his ego at the same time. He outnegotiated those Koreans so hard, they had to be shot.

I argued with the legion of juche fanbois and DPRK apologists and defenders on ChapoTrapHouse and quite frankly, its a hard choice to decide whether or not they are worse than the neonazis on The_Donald or /pol/. Privileged and edgy white kids cheering on non-whites being oppressed because they think that supporting oppression gives them a one up over the US hegemony.