The Opposition Thread

Grab him by the Putin

Putin in the Ritz

I’ve seen Baby Donald in several places recently. Like this article from Politico:

Diaper Donnie

Puta de Putin

Hey, if he’s a good boy he gets a Russian Reach Around from Rosneft

Don Juan de FoxCo

This is why we need like buttons :p. +1!

Puppet Trumpette (say aloud and it rhymes)

I’ve been saying this for a while. In addition, we need to make his name toxic. So I suggested to all of my friends to use his name as a verb for what he’s best known for: molesting women.

So at a college party: “Hey! Stop trumping that girl, she’s wasted, man. Not cool!”

Or for another meaning, just constantly repeat the phrase, “he’s taking a Trump on America’s values”.

I’m also partial to Trumpster Fire.

I follow Colin Mochrie (of “Whose Line is it Anyway?” fame) on Twitter, and he refers to Trump as “Lord Dampnut”.

I don’t know why, but it makes me giggle like mad every time. Maybe it’s partially because I’m imagining Colin Mochrie saying it when I read it.

Every single one of these suggestions is like 100 times better than Obummer or Nobama (which I can’t believe they didn’t/barely used… took me like 10 seconds)

Open letter to Stephen Miller from his Duke University class.
link

Warning: Discourse appears to import entire Google Doc contents.

He probably won’t read must past this section, which he’ll frame of course:

I like that one. Someone here I think coined Cheetos Jesus which I love but when I tried using it on a friend via text all I got was who’s that?

:(

Makes sense to me. Trump doesn’t want to be President. He wants to campaign to be president. All the fun without the work.

But I’ll give you the money shot:

“A friend of Harward’s said he was reluctant to take the job because the White House seems so chaotic. Harward called the offer a “s*** sandwich,” the friend said.”

Con-Don