The Resistance: The Plot Thickens: Game 3

Josemas must play the card, and he can play it on Blips or Thongsy. It is ok for Thongsy to reveal himself to two players. But if he keeps on revealing himself, I might have to call the authorities.

It is possible for Spies to be placed sequentially in the list because…

1. Players were randomly placed into slots 1-10.
  2. {Resistance,Spy} was randomly generated for each of slots 1-10 from a list of 6 “Resistance” strings and 4 “Spy” strings.
  3. Team Leader was randomly assigned by assigning to each slot 1-10 either “” (empty string) or “TL” (team leader) from a list of 9 empty strings and one “TL” string.

Thongsy, I don’t think people are seated at the “table” according to their roles. At least, last game, they weren’t.

Edit: I said what fire said. Only with less nerd.

Everyone else look away!!!

Josemas

I will truthfully reveal if Thongsy is a spy to the thread so you dont need to ask thongsy as well!!

Ok you can all look back now.

We’re gonna be all silly now and shit? Aiiite

Fire up the banjo Rube

Hmm, I wouldn’t mind getting a second opinion on Thongsy’s status. If aeneas reveals Thongsy as a spy: I highly doubt a spy would out another spy at this point in the game so either, aeneas is a spy, or Thongsy is a spy. But the probability of both aeneas and Josemas being spies is fairly limited, so if Josemas were to investigate Thongsy as well and pronounce him a spy, then we could be fairly certain that at the very least aeneas is not a spy - Josemas could still however be a spy and simply lie (oh god I’m rhyming). But, if Josemas says Thongsy is resistance, then we can draw up all kinds of chaotic situations of mistrust.

Or you can investigate me if you wish but help us less.

edited due to slight oversight

I just think it’s not possible for that to happen. Though it could. Stop getting in my head.

So we’re waiting Josemas?

Blips you are really doing a fine job of making me think you are a spy.

And why is that aeneas? Care to actually explain yourself or do you enjoy throwing accusations without care?

I was going to launch into a complicated explanation… but I can see what you are doing.

Well played.

Spy

… you can’t be serious. This is your attempt at a response? I’m not going to start accusing people without evidence, but you sir, are acting mightily suspicious!

plucks his banjo

I tire of these petty shenanigans. Back in motherland, if you thought someone was spy for borgeousie Imperial scum, you gut him like fish and rip mind out for analyze.

Then I analyze mind, and when inevitably not actually Imperial sympathizer, they tell me do the same for accuser.

Bah! Those were good days.

I don’t trust blips, but I do buy into the logic that we greatly increase our odds if we can get clarity on at least one person we can all trust, or one person that we all think is a spy. Also, I am mildly suspicious of Thongsy’s logic that spies can’t be together, and aeneas lashing out at blips.

I will use overheard conversation on Thongsy.

This new one sure does talk funny.

My logic was a bit flawed. But I was just thinking the odds of two spies being placed right next to each other was low.

Now I’m think Josemas and Blips are spies working together. My team will either be myself, Josemas and Aeneas or myself, Josemas and Blips. Maybe Aaron and his funny talk.

Wait… Why put spies on the team? I need strategy help with that one.

Because they make a great bean dip? thwack Why do ya think, to try and suss 'em out.

aeneas and Josemas both use their Overheard Conversation on Thongsy.