The there-less Journey

When you say things like that you make my troll powers level up! I'm drinking the tears your crying for this game. They taste of Zima and fear. Joshua.

Alas, this is a website on the internet.

For what it's worth I stick around and read regularly because you express distinct opinions clearly and articulately (and with an engaging, often amusing voice), and even though I do not always agree with you I take something from the experience. That, to me, is what good reviewing is about.

Of course, good commenting is all about the most offensive homophobia or misogyny and being the loudest and most insecure dickhead. I'm still working on that.

Yes it is fair.

Also no Zombies. I'd drop it down to 1 myself. Who are you quoting anyway ? Also shouldn't that is be an are ?

It's hard to read these comments and not weep for humanity. It's pretty clear that the reason the game criticism field is generally so poor has as much to do with its audience as its unfortunate reliance on publishers. The very thought of a dissenting opinion is cast as ludicrous; "hurting"(indeed I would say it's helping) a metacritic score have people act as if you told them their mother is scum etc.

"Trolling for hits" certainly does exist, but this is clearly not a case of it. Besides, I'd be far more concerned about sites handing out great scores with dubious connections to the publishers, or because they feel their readers expect a good score.

EEEEEWWW Journey fans are sick! I thought you guys were all , "Someday love will find you . Break those chains that bind you .One night will remind you " . Your just full of poop talk.

You , you do know that you die as well right? I mean it's not like the Mayans predicted that just Tom Chick dies. Of course, they are a failed Civ and no where near as cool as the Aztecs in Civ 4.

Maybe this game wasn't for this reviewer since he thought it was supposed to be a snowboarding dune buggy game

J.J. whether your paid or not , your doing that job. And there is no way you can know if a review is half assed as you can't prove an opinion. You might be a casual gamer... and if a game where you don't really do anythng except run and jump sounds awesome to you great. But graphics should never ever ever be enough to recomend a game. You need gameplay, a story , puzzles, something for the player to do . Can the player get the same emotional content by watching a let's play of Journey on youtube while holding a dual shock? Let's find out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

My favorite part of the review is where He implies that Flower is a game of "wind color and redemption" while Journey is a "a game where you jump" when you could easily say Flower is a game where "you just direct an inanimate object towards no real goal"

Yeah. Little Joshua here sure is preoccupied with M4M. Wonder why?

I think Josh is confused (on multiple fronts). He seems to think that this is some sort for leather-daddy site. That and he's confused why he is so focused on men having sex with each other. I'm sure some day he'll find a place on the internets where other dudes will find his posts exciting.

Wow Armond White, it's great to see you finally review video games!

good review. the 90's and 100's for this game are ridicilous. If this game was for Wiiware, people will bash it. But because it's for PSN, and for once, it's something other than a FPS, then reviewers are excited. LOL. This game would have been much nicer on the 3DS in my opinion, with streetpasses and the 3D effect. Next time maybe.

seriously Tom is a horrible Reviewer, no discussion.

Fallarnon, shut up

@Ben knows

"EEEEEWWW Journey fans are sick! I thought you guys were all , "Someday
love will find you . Break those chains that bind you .One night will
remind you " . Your just full of poop talk."

Man, you are so smart! From my comment I never would have guessed that I am full of poop talk. /sarcasm

By the way I have never even played Journey, great comment loser.

I thought being a Harvard grad and a gaming journalist you would be up to the "challenge" of making a list like that.

Alright, maybe top ten games of all time is too broad a term. How about your top ten (or five if that's easier) games of all time, for your top 5 or so gaming systems? You can throw in PC if you like, but I am more curious about, say XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, XBOX, PS2, PS1, N64, SNES, etc.

I truly want to get a feel of what you think are the best games of all time, seeing as (based on your reviews) you seem to be quite harsh when criticizing video games. That is not to say I disagree with everything you write, I don't. I am simply saying what I have noticed while reading many of your reviews.

Ben, who are you, Tom's vagina warming dildo bitch? Get off his vag and stop defending him. The guy can talk for himself

Interpretation of luke's post, "MAXIMUM POOP IN MOUTH TO KEYBOARD MODE ENGAGGGAAAAGGEEED!! BLEUUHMMM!! PFFFFHH !!BAHHLLHHGGHHH PFFFFT!!!GARRRGGLEEE GARGGLLE (dick in mouth full of shit)"

And yet YOUR solution, Keys, is to be a faggot bitch, what a suprise...