The XBOX One

Wow, they’re still making MotoGP games? I used to love the couple that Climax made. I didn’t know someone else started making them too.

I wonder if Rossi is still your main rival?

Been playing Doom 3 BFG on my XBOX One X and have been getting a lot of freezing and slide show performance. Anyone else get this? I hope the problem is with the game and not my new XBOX.

June GWG titles (German source for now):

XB1 Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia
XB1 SMITE Gold Bundle

360 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
360 Lego Indiana Jones 2

I can’t read that as anything but “screw you here’s some old FTP shit.” But that reaction may be related to my rant a few posts back.

Yeah, that’s a pretty weak month. I never played the LEGO Indiana Jones games though.

Sonic Racing Transformed is really, really good.
I’ll have fun playing that again with people in multiplayer.

Google translate: “Exclusively for gold members, the Smite Gold Bundle offers over $ 100 worth of free content, including twenty additional gods and over fifty bonus items such as skins, caster packages and more.”

I found Sonic Racing Transformed pretty underwhelming actually, but to be fair I only played it single player, which is a bit silly for a kart game.

That’s cool, I never played the original Saint’s Row.

No idea there were TWO Lego Indie games. Only thing that looks good next month.

That’s a bad looking month for both Game Pass and Gold if you ask me. I’ll give Wasteland 2 a try, are the controls bearable on console?

Re: Wasteland 2. I don’t know, but it is a turn-based game, so surely they can’t be that bad.

I paid full price for it on PC and found it unbearable after 30 minutes. I went back a second time much later and lasted 15-20. But a lot of people love the game.

I count it as my shortest time spent with a full purchase.

Sure they can. Turn based games especially when ported from pc can be really frustrating with a controller if not done properly. I totally gave up on The Banner Saga due to its horrible console controls.

Interesting. I haven’t played that one. The only console ports of turn-based games I can think of right now were the XCOM games from Firaxis, and those are done well. And then there’s turn based JRPGs from the 360 era that were all done well. And the indie games from Double Fine like Costume Quest and Massive Chalice.

If it matters, Playstation 4 Plus members are getting putrid junk like:
X-COM 2
Trials Fusion

Trials Fusion was already GwG last year, but yeah XCOM 2 is pretty solid. Hopefully July will be better.

For some reason I thought Trials games were Xbox exclusives. I never look much on the other side of the fence.

Last gen that was true. MS published the games, but I believe Redlynx was acquired by Ubisoft so they are now multiplatform.

Isn’t xcom 2 pretty bad and or cheap without the expansion that came out last year? So that’s not super exciting for ps+

My only complaint with it is that the missions take 3 times longer to complete than the first game.