The XBOX One

Hopefully the xCloud news will be that those of us who applied to the beta are finally in.

Those of you with an android device can let the rest of us stuck in iOS land know how it goes.

Can’t wait to see what gets announced by Rare and Obsidian.

I also wouldn’t mind some Outer Worlds DLC in a few months that takes some of the feedback into account.

What’s a shadow drop?

Not sure what the term means. But his thread below that tweet clarifies that it’s AoE2: Definitive Edition:

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1194653958767296515

A shadow drop is a game release without former announcement.

I would have guessed Half-Life 3!

Looks like a Twitch ad has gone live a bit prematurely, announcing that The Witcher 3 is coming to Game Pass for Xbox (not sure about PC).

The release of Halo Reach for PC and XBox one might happen today too. DUnno if its a remaster or just a port.

It would be rolled into the Master Chief Collection, which should be releasing on PC soon (today?)

Reach is the Fillion one, right? I find Halo games rather bland, but I might give that a shot.

Sort of. He’s got a cameo in a Halo: Reach level, but it’s not as extensive a role as his character had in Halo 3: ODST.

Oh, right, ODST. Is that on Gamepass?

Negative. It was given to us Master Chief Collection owners for free as an apology, but it’s still paid DLC for the game. So Game Pass members have to buy the expansion to get it.

Edit: You do get a discount though. The Game Pass discount lets you buy ODST for $4.49 instead of $4.99 in the U.S.

Inside Xbox starts in 6 minutes. Right now they’re streaming a documentary about Emily Mitchell. Next up, maybe Battletoads.

First up, Fortnite ad. Yawn.

Mixer locked up. Whoopsie.

Not the best showcase…

Rare Studios “World Premier”… stream crashes. Thanks, Mixer.

Aaaaaand we’re offline. Good night everybody!