The XBOX One

Youtube stream:

BUT I WANTED MIXPOT pout

Did anybody see what Rare premiered? I wrote Rare Studios off after Sea of Thieves, but now I’m interested to see if they can come back from that.

Edit: Found it.

Dec 3 for Halo Reach?

Yep:

Ron Perlman as Ghostrider 1888?

Found the poster who hates fun and awesomely crafted original game experiences.

I’ll need to check back in with the game before gamepass expires, I heard they’ve actually patched in a game since their turd of a release. I just haven’t done it because it didn’t look aimed toward solo players.

It always bugs me when game trailers provide zero information about what the game is.

World Premiere… of a game that released two years ago.

Planet Coaster looks better than I expected. I’ve ridden many of the coaster systems demonstrated in there. Didn’t realise you could create those. I should play it.

OK, I will play the glam rock skateboard adventure game.

Tell me why and The Artful Escape, the Annapurna game didn’t. And both look very cool.

Not me. I love the mystery. Until they actually tell us and narrow it down, the game could be so many things, as possibilities in my head. I love that feeling.

Here is xCloud. Coming to Windows 10 in 2020. Will also support dual shock controllers. Interesting.

I blinked and couldn’t compare the xCloud library to Stadia’s.

Makes sense. No need to force potential customers to buy new controllers.

A new Annapurna game? Sweet! I’m currently playing Edith Finch and it’s so creative.

(Btw, I’m not watching the stream, just reading this thread, so thanks for the info you guys).

Jesus F. Christ the corporate cringe hurts my brain, ears and eyes

MAKE IT STOP

THE POWER OF THE CLOUD

THE CLOUD

THE POWAAA

Watch the trailer layer when you get a chance. It’s quite something.