This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

Oh, man, I wish I hadn’t spent the money on Deathloop. Played it like twice and it just didn’t grab me, and now it’s included with my membership. It’s a good game even if it didn’t grab me, and is a nice addition along with all those moldy oldies in the rest of the Tier 2 list.

I’ve installed Stray and Miles Morales and am enjoying the hell out of The Avengers. Seems like a decent haul.

Superman Hotwheels coming up

… sorry.

Hot Wheels Unleashed (PS5/4)
Injustice 2
Superhot

Very low value this month unless you’re into Hot Wheels. Hope the higher tier stuff is interesting and spookier. Unsubscribed people can triple dip on games next week.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to remember to go home and log into my PS+ account tonight and claim September’s games before they’re gone.

Ehh, not the worst month for me. My kid and I will enjoy Hot Wheels, which got surprisingly good reviews. And I’ll play a bit of Injustice 2. I didn’t care for the first one, but it was really pretty and had a nice campaign mode.

Loved Superhot on PC, but it does not feel like a great controller game.

I’m actually looking forward to Hot Wheels. I can’t believe there are people who haven’t already gotten Injustice 2 for free yet. It’s a whopping $4.99 on Steam right now.

Superhot should be experienced in VR.

Leak says November games are:
Nioh 2
Heavenly Bodies
Lego Harry Potter Collection

If so, wow, that’s really impressive. That will be the first time I’ve been this impressed with PS+ selection since I first got it for Resogun and Don’t Starve.

Nioh 2 is great

That’ll be a great month. Here’s the steam page for Heavenly Bodies. Looks like it’s a weird one.

Heavenly Bodies on Steam (steampowered.com)

Leak confirmed. It’s official. This is a great excuse to turn on my PS4 again. I really should finish Stray too, but man, there’s too many dead ends in that game. Every time I fire it up, I get stuck on the next puzzle.

My 13 year old finished it in 2 days :). Get crackin!

I’m just not good at those kinds of puzzles where they provide so little of a hint. I finally found my way to through the window of the guy who wants to leave. Why was I having problems finding that window before? I have no clue, because when I did find it, it was pretty obvious. I guess I was approaching from the wrong side or something? Anyway, finally talk to the guy, and he doesn’t give me any obvious hints about what to do next. So I guess I have to take what he gave me and talk to everyone again to see if it generates a new hint.

Not to say that’s terrible design or anything. It’s still a million times easier than Zelda: Link’s Awakening, which is going to take me a million years to finish.

If there is a glowing sign somewhere in Stray, especially if it has a blue light - that is where you want to go. The town levels are definitely more of an ‘explore until you happen across the doodad you need to progress’ kind of game.

Although I did just get the speedrun achievement for completing the game under 2 hours.

I got the Nioh 1+2 collection for PS5 in the mail a few days ago. You’re welcome folks!

Podcast Eggplant show (formerly Spelunky pod) had an episode with the devs of Heavenly Bodies- made it sound really interesting. Maybe I should get a second controller for the ps5

Leak says upcoming games are:
Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Biomutant
Divine Knockout

Oh neat, I’ll finally get to play Biomutant without paying for it (well, without paying for it again on top of my PS+ sub) to see if it’s as mediocre as everyone says it is. I had high hopes for that one.

I really wish they’d just release the damn PS+ games on the first of the month like MS does with XBL Gold freebies.

Leaving PS++ in a month:

• Bound by Flame
  • The Council
  • Electronic Super Joy
  • Enigmatis
  • The Last Tinker
  • Leos Fortune
  • Master of Anima
  • Seasons after Fall
  • Shiness
  • Space Hulk Tactics

All smaller titles. I’ve tried most of them, they were okay.

Leak for January PS+ games:

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
Fallout 76
Axiom Verge 2

What’s Fallout 76 like as a single player experience these days?