Titanfall 2 - Maybe this time it will retain players?

The great thing about the DLC for Titanfall, is that when it comes out the entire playerbase leverages it… so you don’t get the crap where you’re stuck only playing the new content with certain players.

The new map is cool… I’m sad that the new Titan mode isn’t a permanent addition, and is just a “special mode” that will apparently show up in the top right as a special event playlist or something.

This just kills every battlefield game for me. There are so few servers running the new maps, and when you do get in a game with new maps, you get destroyed by the thrice prestiged semi-pros playing the new maps. Because the only people buying DLC maps are already really good at the game.

Be advised the Titan Brawl game mode is live this week, and it is amazeballs.

If you like fighting in Titans, which I do, because it’s awesome.

Has a very MechWarrior feel to it.

Seems like it’s just a special event, but I hope they make it a permanent mode.

Yeah, played a few titan brawl matches, love it. Hope they make it permanent.

Hey friends, we’re gonna be playing this for our weekly multiplayer stream this Thursday at 5:30 PM Pacific, so if you’d like to join us let me know.

Also, game is on sale on GamesPlanet! Even better time to jump on a Titan and steal their battery! ;)

Free new Titan being added to the game on May 30th.

There’s a reveal video coming out on Thursday.

Other stuff being added on the 30th, which should also be talked about in Thursday’s video. I’m particularly interested in the update to Crash Site, I fucking hate that map:

http://www.respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns

Time to brush up on my TF2 skills.

What in the ever loving fuck was that gauntlet video? I saw the early speed runs but that’s something else.

I just watched it myself (it’s in the link above, FYI)

Amazing.

Every time this thread is bumped I think, finally, they have added the co-op Frontier Defense mode only to realize it is just other lesser content. Sigh.

What is this Frontier defense mode that keeps getting mentioned? Something in the original game?

Yes, a co-op wave-based horse horde survival mode. I loved that mode and a significant portion of the player base did too.

Edit: Horde not Horse though the latter is funnier.

Awww, now I want a wave-based horse survival mode.

Anyway, that sounds awesome, hopefully they’re building to add it to the game at some point.

Coop Horde/Survival is the best thing and should be in every game with MP.

You go, girl!

This is $20 on Xbox Live. $25 for the deluxe edition.

Deluxe edition is just cosmetic stuff, right?

Indeed! Which is why more people should be playing mass effect Andromeda mp!

Soon as they get rid of Denuvo or drop to 10$ I’ll be there :-) - Spent the 9.5 of the 10 hours of EA Access preview in MP.

Might get time to play some TF2 tomorrow, haven’t been ingame for a while, since Warframe and LOTRO kinda takes 200% of the time I dont have, since I’m stuck in Season 10 of Diablo 3. #HardChoices

No reason to get Deluxe afaik.

This. Looks. AWESOME.

Really, what a great trailer.

Holy christ that looks amazing.

Agreed. And by showing certain scenes in slow motion, they make me forget that I probably do not have the reflexes to pull off moves like that in real time.