Total War: Warhammer 3

Oh yes!

Truth.

Those turns are going to take sooooo long.

They wont be even close to what ME used to be.

They fixed turn times fyi.

Ummm…so…a motorcycle?

I am there!

With the bizarre way unit animations actually impact combat in game, I’d be curious how long it would take a Doom Flayer to kill one of those Khornecycles. My guess? A long time.

Round and round we go

Does anyone know what mechanics are different in TWH3 vs TWH2? All I have seen is talk about factions and whatnot. I am sure at some point, most, if not all TWH2 factions will be in TWH3. From a game play point of view, what will be the big improvement?

EDIT: THIS POST ENTERED THE THREAD VIA WORMHOLE PLZ IGNORE

Uh… wrong thread?

Yes, wrong thread. Discourse had a major freakout. I posted that in the Elite thread and was wondering where my post went. Found it! :)

LOL I figured something like that. I read your post like twice and I could just not connect with the words I was reading, I thought I was having a stroke!

What’s really weird is that the post I was responding to in the Elite thread was attributed to Shuma, but I see Shuma didn’t write the post. I went to edit something and got a bizarre error message, then when I refreshed the page my post was gone and the post I was responding to was now attributed to ZeTh1, not Shuma.

Just really whacky all around. In any case, how about that Kislev roster, eh?? :)

This sounds like you’re referring to AI War 2 to me. ;)

I love how Kislev had one legendary figure in the lore who rode a battle bear. And that was his big, defining thing. Maybe in some White Dwarf or something they printed some rules for bear cavalry later on. And now we’ve got literally half the faction is somehow either mounted on a bear or dragged by a bear or just is flatly a huge elemental bear.

Really took that concept and ran with it I guess, going from one guy whose big legendary feat was that he had a tame bear to something as common and unremarkable as dogs.

I’m not worked up, but I do find it an interesting (and somewhat hilarious) design choice.

Eh, I’m 95% sure that if GW hadn’t moved on to Age of Sigmar they’d have already done the same for tabletop. I think that’s one part where GW and CA align perfectly.

Thing is, they’re bringing back the Old World and this is exactly what they’re doing (Kislev and Cathay will both be armies by all accounts).

People are crying like CA made all this up, but CA is working with GW’s direction.
Which is shitloads of bears, apparently.