Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

Especially given the supposition that the real target was the electronic paper trail.

Yeah, it becomes a lot harder to pardon a guy AGAIN and not cop obstruction of justice.

Though literally nothing matters anymore, so who fucking knows?

I know Polonium is named after a country but every time I see the name I can’t help but think of this episode of Gilligan’s Island.

I’m glad we have co-equal branches of government and shit.

The thing that gets me about Stone is that, you’d think that dirty slime of that kind would realize that getting indicted at this stage of the investigation, and with a Democratic Congress as well, is a Really Bad Thing. That if Mueller wants to put him in jail, he is going to jail.

I guess the answer is that he’s a True Believer, in addition to being dumb like a rock.

When Putin’s your boss you’d better follow orders or expect the secret sauce on your Big Macs to contain Polonium.

Our President reports to the Kremlin. Pretty amazing.

Especially if you’re no longer President. The nightmare scenario for Trump is that he pardons these guys, then loses his re-election bid, then they’re compelled to testify against him on pain of obstruction / perjury charges and he’s powerless to insulate them.

For that to actually affect Trump’s thinking, he would have to look 3 steps farther ahead than he ever does.

Raw, naked corruption.

Just draining the swamp MAGA!!!

I love algorithms lol

(from Bing news)

Fake News! Witch Hunt! Where are all the YUGE investigations into the most corrupt Obama administration in history? I don’t see Hillary’s e-mails listed either!

Bipartisan senate effort, telling Whitaker/Barr to take a long walk off a short dock.

Absolutely shocking behavior from this guy.

And before anyone jumps on my case for being mean to poor Christie, this isn’t in any way a shot at his weight or appearance.

It’s for when he sat on the beach after closing all the beaches in NJ if I remember correctly.

Dude, that’s clearly 'shopped. Everyone knows this is the original:

You ever have that dream…