Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

For the Dennison clan, it’s both, mainly because they are all halfwits.

Gonna be hard to put an explanation on SARs on transactions totaling $3m going missing as being just an innocent mistake.

The official who released the suspicious-activity reports was aware of the risks, but said fears that the missing reports might be suppressed compelled the disclosure. “We’ve accepted this as normal, and this is not normal,” the official said. “Things that stand out as abnormal, like documents being removed from a system, are of grave concern to me.” Of the potential for legal consequences, the official said, “To say that I am terrified right now would be an understatement.” But, referring to the released report, as well as the potential contents of the missing reports, the official also added, “This is a terrifying time to be an American, to be in this situation, and to watch all of this unfold.”

I 100% agree with everything the official said. It truly is a terrifying time to be an American.

This is a great twitter thread, by the guy who wrote the Special Counsel regulations.

Start here:

Sometimes Popehat’s reliance on a straw man gets to be a bit much.

In the last few days, some of the biggest criticisms tossed at Avenatti that I’ve seen have come from the left, mostly for engaging in things that don’t ostensibly help his client much.

To be fair, Popehat has three trigger mechanisms : RICO, 1st Amendment/fighting words/fire and SLAPP.

Which would be these Trumpian threats.

LOLWUTNOW?

DJT is overpaying him.

http://www.startribune.com/new-york-court-says-trump-can-t-delay-defamation-lawsuit/482935771/

The decision means Zervos’ lawyers can proceed with demands that the president give a deposition and turn over documents.

Be really interesting if indeed the IG does want to take a look at those missing SARs. I imagine he/she will.

I am sure they will be more focused on uncovering who leaked the remaining SAR.

I think they know the leaker already as he came out to make sure that this was noticed. All a special investigation into the leaks would probably prove is that Killary ordered it and Obama put up the bribe money.

Can’t trust that Obummer fella:

LOL, “The Obama FBI”. Oh man, it’s like they don’t even recognize the irony or remember events that happened 18 months ago.

Merely one of the side effects of being fed talking points through a riot hose.

And Treasury has responded on the “missing” SARs. They’re not missing at all.

At the discretion of investigating authorities, SARs that are under high-level review may be redacted or blocked from the same search that might otherwise turn them up. Such is the case here.

Which is a possibility that Farrow’s article suggested, And it certainly fits Occam’s Razor here. It’s an explanation that makes much more sense than anyone removing those reports for nefarious purposes. I’d be stunned if Mnuchin would know what a SAR is or what they are and how to find them.