Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

He’s a banker. I’d be very surprised if he didn’t. But, yes, this does seem a lot more plausible than them being removed nefariously.

An investment banker, but yes, he almost surely does.

(Also bear in mind that even non-banker rich people are more likely to be aware of SARs and other such regulations than we common folk, because they routinely deal in transactions for more than $10,000.)

[Edit: I spoke too soon - looking into it I should have said “routinely throw around large amounts of money,” because the specific $10,000 threshold only applies to literal cash transactions - i.e. not checks - and in any case that generates a different kind of report than a SAR. There go my 1%er credentials.]

Avenatti’s publicity tour may have gotten a couple more stars…

Michael Avenatti dropped another bombshell on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Thursday, revealing that he is currently vetting two more women that claim to have non-disclosure agreements with President Donald Trump

Two more out of probably dozens. Most of them likely won’t bother to even come forth. Our good Mr. Dennison may need a few more mulligans.

Yeah, the $10,000 in cash requires filing of a CTR - Currency Transaction Report. However, it is related because SARs get filed for suspected structuring - that is, making deposits in amounts specifically intended to avoid the filing of a CTR. Such as making multiple $9500 cash deposits over consecutive days, or even visited multiple branches of the same bank on the same day to make those $9500 deposits. (Banks can easily track these on daily reports that consolidate bankwide transacations.) Structuring is the most common reason that SARs get filed, but there are of course many other reasons for them.

(Credentials: Am a former banker.)

Cohen’s partner in his taxi business has flipped:

That sounds like a whole lot of bad news for Cohen, as he may well have given a ton of evidence to get such a light plea.

When The Taxi King rolls on you, you KNOW you are screwed.

Not as bad as when the Sofa King rolls on you.

Sofa King heavy, dude.

Harry King, king of the golden river, would fit right in here.

Reminder: Avenatti is no hero. I guess it helps to catch the scumbag if you are one.

It’s Mattress King. And I have so much strength in me you have no idea.

I’m disappointed. How did we get so far without someone name-dropping Abe Froman, Sausage King of Chicago?

While the only king we’ll have in a century is the Cockroach King

The Bullet King is the best King.

https://enterthegungeon.gamepedia.com/Bullet_King

Incorrect, best king is diamond king

Incorrect, best king is Crimson King

This answer is the correct answer.

Double King, really