Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

You are now welcome to think of Michael Avenatti as the scumbag he is.

TMZ story:

Dangit. Now if he wants to be president he’ll have to run as a Republican.

/rimshot

I’ve been off the Avenatti train ever since Opening Arguments broke down the shady stuff with his previous firm, way before any other negative news broke it was pretty clear he wasn’t someone to get behind.

At least this would quiet all the talk of him running for office. You can fool around on your significant other but you can not get busted for domestic violence.

You say that, but I’m sure if he hadn’t aligned against the GOP some district would nominate him for the House.

Maybe if he came out as a Nazi, or the person he beat was a liberal.

I refer you to my posts in this thread from May.

#timeswasright

At least the guy really eased his way into his Milkshake Duck-ness over the last few months, instead of having it be an overnight thing.

(A whole lot of us were.)

I thought he was a piece of shit, but didn’t specifically peg him as a domestic abuser.

That being said…

#SETUP #TRUMPPAYOFF

Not that I’m interested in defending Avenatti…

TMZ may peddle trash, but they have craploads of lawyers and fact checkers to avoid lawsuits. Curiouser and curiouser.

Edit: And the wife actually wondered if he was set up.

This will probably pull the orange pupa out of his cocoon of bitterness and resentment for a bit. Won’t be long before he starts crowing unironically about Avenatti being an abuser, I’m sure.

Weird. They don’t just arrest you for nothing, though.

Or at least, not typically for domestic assault.

Yeah, that’s, um… bizarre.

I was about to ask if he has kids, because I believe he could be arrested for violence against his children too.

Yeah, I thought that too. But the TMZ story has his wife signs of being beaten up.

Unless there’s a mistaken identity here, and it wasn’t his wife but a girlfriend or some other former significant other.