Trump Spells “Infidelity” with Two Ds

Just odd.

Keep in mind Truno and his notions would do ANYTHING to take him away. Don’t trust anyone there.

That’s a shame to hear. I always thought Truno and His Notions was a pretty classy band.

4:50 PM PT – Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the LAPD has already obtained an emergency protective order, prohibiting Avenatti from going near the alleged victim. We’re told they will serve him with the legal docs before he’s released from custody. We’re told he will be released on $50,000 bail.

4:10 PM PT – We were initially told by our sources the alleged victim was Avenatti’s estranged wife. We now know it was not. The incident involved a different woman.

Their later stuff really went off the rails. They brought in a zither player to commercialize their sound and it just felt forced.

If their “source” can’t get the most basic of facts correct, why should anything they say be believed?

Because the LAPD has confirmed that detectives took Avenatti into custody this afternoon on suspicion of domestic violence, a felony.

That’s straight from the horse’s mouth.

So…it makes sense that TMZ’s source mis-identified the woman who filed the charge. It’s the most obvious reason to explain why he was arrested for what he was arrested for. Someone thought the woman was his wife, and it was another female acquaintance.

It’s TMZ so one should be wary of anything from them as standard practice.

That said, getting dirt on famous people is kind of their thing, even if due diligence isn’t their forte.
Them jumping to the assumption that it was his wife is a pretty easy one to make for them.

Even the LAPD isn’t going to arrest him on nothing. There must be enough to look into it. Arrested is not convicted though; we’ll see.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply he wasn’t arrested or anything, just that we should wait to hear what happened from a better source is all. Apologies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/15/michael-avenatti-arrested-suspicion-domestic-violence/

We probably wont hear anything for a while unless someone leaks or we get to arraignment. The department is probably worried about being sued if they leak because of who it is, so I wouldn’t count on that happening.

Discourse hates WaPo today, for some reason as well.

TMZ Article

GUYS I KNEW HE WAS A BAD EGG ALL ALONG

New Articles with clarifications

Maybe I have been too hasty, he is, in fact, a fine gentleman.

Pretty sure he’s a piece of shit.

Also it’s more like:
“Holy crap he beats his wife.”
“Actually it was some other woman he beat.”
“That… isn’t any better really.”
“Boy you sure have egg on your face, haha.”
“No seriously, that’s not any better.”

Uh, what?

The TMZ article mis-identified the woman that Michael Avenatti is accused of assaulting. It did not make any errors that Michael Avenatti was arrested for domestic assault. All major media outlets and the LAPD have confirmed that.

That he assaulted a female acquaintance who does not happen to be his ex-wife doesn’t make someone who (allegedly, I suppose) committed domestic assault a “fine gentleman” in anyone’s book, I wouldn’t think.

Avenatti seems to believe these allegations were orchestrated by David Wohl, and Wohl doesn’t seem to be shying away from it.

Is Wohl the guy who made up the allegations against Mueller? The one who used a photo of his GF to convince people he had a witness?

Read the dates. You have your chronology reversed: Wohl claimed credit for it before Avenatti responded.

Edit: and now Wohl is bringing the stupid.
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1063105766419136512

Why is Jacob Wohl not already n jail for the Mueller shenanigans? 2016-2018 has really brought out the Who’s Who of stupid GOP henchmen.