Warframe: silly named F2P coop TPS

The redeemer prime is a great weapon, but nothing in the game absolutely requires owning one. There are many other equally good weapons.

Enjoy your railjack missions, but they aren’t necessary to build a redeemer prime. To build it, you need to find certain void relics (currently Lith M5, Neo T3, Lith D2, and Neo R4). The Liths can drop on any low level missions whereas the Neos are found at higher levels. Then you unlock them in special void fissure missions, which are listed in a tab.

You are fighting a kuva lich. There is most definitely a powerful end game weapon in store for you if you defeat it and (when given the option) choose to vanquish it. But it will be a pretty challenging fight.

Same reason they do in every other online game - “to get to the good stuff/end game”. I’ve never understood why people aren’t interested in actually engaging with these games. I mean, outside of the ones with truly terrible world building, in which case I think why play? If I want to actually experience everything the devs have put into a tile set, I have to go solo. Otherwise its a rush to extraction.

“Event-only” drops eventually return. When “Scarlet Spear” returns as a periodic event, I’ll pick up a couple more things that I didn’t get last time. The things added with the current Nightwave will be back in an intermission or added to a recurring event or sold by Baro. Heck, the cinematics for previous seasons are apparently viewable somewhere in-game.

The only things I’d truly miss out on would be any slot unlocks they have in the reward tiers, assuming I can’t them all in the several months the season lasts. And so on. All of that adds up to me not getting understanding what I should be afraid I’ll miss. So I guess you’re right, I’m applying reasoning to something emotional :-)

Now, if you said you were driven away by the grind within the grind with the grind… THAT I would get!

They didn’t go into any detail as instant0 said; basically just explained that it took a while because they couldn’t just add that cinematic without actually overhauling the starting areas. Since it would be 100% at odds with the movie you just watched to be dropped into “Vor’s Prize” as it exists.

There was also an off-hand comment about new starting weapons but no follow-up.

Every weapon can be modded to do “good damage” as far as the basic star chart is concerned. But tis good to have goals :-)

There’s always syndicate missions, where teams regularly scour every corner of the map looking for medallions and rush to extraction is frowned upon.

If it I return to the game at an arbitrary point in time I really don’t feel inclined to wait a year or more for event X to reappear to get the items I want. At that point it’s (from my perspective) the same as being out of reach forever (unless tradeable and I’m willing to pay the market plat prices).

Not sure level 80+ mobs is considered basic star chart.

I suppose since we’re mentioning post-War Within and liches I guess we’re maybe “post” basic star chart. At which point the Redeemer Prime is a less attractive but still somewhat useful weapon. I think there’s better weapons available as blueprints for credits from the marketplace or the dojo.

Really not happy with any of the ones I’ve been using lately.

What’s your MR (I assume at least 10 since you’re chasing Redeemer Prime), and are you specifically looking for melee?

Also, this is a good starting place:

https://www.cephalonwannab.com/

Find some decent things to try, some builds to start with and modify to match your playstyle.

(Yes, Discord, that link was posted a year ago. It was a freaking year ago, let it go. Man, I hate software engineers sometimes.)

I did my rose-smelling solo. I would consider it impolite to slow down a team by spending a lot of time gawking at the scenery.

Also, some folks enjoy speedrunning for its own sake. The success of a mission is not in doubt much of the time, so trying to complete that mission as quickly as possible provides a challenge.

The Heart of Demios expansion announced at TennoCon a few weeks ago is out now.
Looking forward to seeing how this open world compares to the previous two.

IT is out?

Nice.

@Calelari MR24 :-)

It is!

Not sure how I feel about nekramechs.

Oh, well. You probably know the basics then! :-D

Weapon’s I’m currently enjoying on my favorite frames:

Primary: Scourge (pew! pew! I let my Wukong clone use it to status up my victims), Baza (Prime or regular, P is a straight upgrade) and Corinth (Prime or regular, they behave differently)

Secondary: Asktilleto P. (goes brrrt!) and Pyrana P. (shotgun pistol!)

For melee, Ceti Lacera - the whip from Scarlet Spear - is a ton of fun; Kronen Prime has sliced its way through everything I done up to sortie level. I haven’t really found any 2-handed weapons that I really like but I still have a ton built and waiting for me to try out.

For brrrt! and shotgun pistol, I like my Twin Grakatas and my Twin Rogga, although both are more in the category of joke weapon than functional weapon. The twin Grakatas in particular are not actually possible to use long-term without some source of ammo conversion.

I wonder what inspired this…

I could try to guess, but you would have to give me 40k tries or something like that… ;)

I love Warframe, but Dog, that UI - that screen in particular - is soooo horrible.

Also, great bug or greatest bug?:

(All the customizable parts are invisible.)

I only started playing Heart of Deimos after the first 5 hotfixes - in part due of vacation and in part due to previous experience with big Warframe patches :-) So I haven’t noticed a lot of bugs so far.
Except some irritating bugs when running isolation vault runs yesterday after the latest hotfix. But DE is pretty quick about hotfixing stuff, so I’m sure it will be sorted soon.

Overall I must say I really enjoy Heart of Deimos. The new open world is not revolutionary, but a good evolution from the first two. I especially enjoy the isolation vaults. I also find it quite easy to rank up with the different factions - the introduction of tokens works pretty well IMO. Looking forward to trying out the Necromech later today.

Deimos really looks good . DE did a stellar job creating the look of that place.

Agreed, but.

So. much. red.

Try using Reshade :-)

Not sure if you need a custom version without the DepthBuffer fix.