Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

I think the tags on the weapons/skills tells the story fairly clearly of what passives are applicable. For example the Warp Rods tags are Ranged / One Handed / Exotic. The skill on the rod Warp Blast has Warp / Long Range / AoE/ and Shock while Witchfire has tags for Long Range / Fire / AoE / Knockback / Knockdown.

Does that then mean that any skill associated with that rod (i.e. warp blast and witchfire) qualify as ranged damage?

I recall it ran well on my Xbox One X. Not sure how it will run on base Xbox One.

Though I only put a couple of hours into it. Going to start over on XSS soon.

That is my assumption but I haven’t dug into the math.

OK this is several dollars cheaper in the PS5 sale at 80% off instead of 75% in Steam so bought the console version. Will see how it goes.

Please let me know how you think the console version plays. I just picked up a PS5 and am looking for games to play on it.

It’s fine on the series x, it runs a bit sluggish on the less powerful systems for me.

I just wanna say I love your handle and your avatar.

Lotsof good stuff incoming:

Is there a QT3 cabal? Loving this right now, and my level 38 crusader wants to be earning cabal experience for the emporer.

I run the Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) cabal. I think we have room for more folks.

There was one but I don’t think many if any people in it are very active any longer.

With meeeee!

Hey you found it, and I accepted your application. Welcome!

Friends, even with the ongoing season, there’s a new event called the Tainted VoidZone for your grinding needs. ;)

And the game is once again on sale for $19.99 for the whole kit and kaboodle.

Definitely worth it at that price. So much to do! :)

Nice!

I’ll hold off until the new class arrives though!

Note that if you already own the base game, it is cheaper to buy the expansion and DLC piecemeal. I just grabbed Prophecy and the 2 DLC with repeatable missions.

edit: this is in the steam deal Brian linked above.

I’m guessing the Tainted Voidzone is a few patches away for the console version of the game?

“Tainted Voidszone” sounds so much like something @John_Many_Jars would write about…

Warhammer makes me so sad, because the Space Marines give up their dicks and nuts to be spliced into their armor and the Orks are fungal and don’t even have dicks and nuts. The Necrons are similarly unequipped, and the Eldar probably can only get it up via torture instruments. Who is left to delight the virgin Sisters of Battle? Surely not the Imperial Guard, who wouldn’t dare even were they permitted to meet the Sisters. Not the Emperor himself, whose dick probably hadn’t worked for millennia even before he slipped into a coma. I guess there’s no one left to taint the Sisters’ voidzones except whichever of those daemons is the sex one…and ME.