Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Left 4 Chaos

The changes they made to difficulty seem better, recruit is far less punishing. :)

Yeah it has made a huge difference, though some of the levels are still really tough.

From reddit: playing Against the Grain as Bardin:

Fun few rounds with some of the Qt3 folk!

Who wants to tell Lord Kos we beat a veteran after he left?

D:

No wayyyyyyy.

I’m going to be streaming this tonight and will likely need a couple of people

I would swing my hammer for you @Jason_McMaster.

And my halbred!

Or beam staff to the faaaace.

Watching the launch stream and it appears it has Twitch hooks in the game so the viewers vote on who gets loot, etc. Should be entertaining. @Left_Empty is going to have a God complex.

The CEO’s favorite characters are Huntsman and Ironbreaker. No huntsman nerfs confirmed!

I’ve been playing this way too much the last few days, so I’m glad to see that they’re not doing a wipe.

Seems like there are indirect nerfs to the huntsman’s boss killing potential – the damage boost from actives, crit headshot damage multiplier and strength pots will not stack the same way as before. Good change though, I think.

https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/vermintide-2-overhaul-of-damage-and-stacking-damage-buff-multipliers/17868

Its happening!!!

Vermintide 2 is downloading 20GB of stuff.

From what I’ve read, they applied the nerfstick liberally, with particular care to the ranged subclasses. I imagine that this is probably the best time to do it though, and they can rebuff them later to applause if necessary.

Might be nice if Kerillians would stop wasting their arrows on slaverats and then hogging the ammo drops.

Killing anything at range ultimately benefits the party, mayfly.

Launch Trailer

This game is visually stunning. :)

Yeah, it sure does have some visually stunning vistas and events. The game is a pretty good looker even just on Medium, but it looks great on the higher graphical settings.

I like how, in the one with the bubble, if you zoom in you see me standing there. It said go to bridge of shadows so, by God, I went to the bridge of shadows, party be damned! (love you guys)