Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Left 4 Chaos

Last one to the Bridge of Shadows has to buy the rest of the crew that night’s ale right? Haha.

it’s always @lordkosc - dwarves have short legs

Its true! :(

We also consume 4x the ale!

• Actually I was playing Witchhunter that round! ;)

Not quite so slow when playing Slayer though, just keeping charging up that active ability and leap everywhere. Then just like with the Elf’s spear, there is also a trick to moving a little faster with the Slayer’s Twin Axes equipped.

Yeah, my favorite is probably the one where you go through the city with the falling buildings (I think the one leading up to the sorcerer boss fight?) Of course we had a rat ogre attack on that narrow strip with the edge.

Speaking of, this might be the best Vermintide clip I’ve seen so far:

Haha, I just saw that clip. Just goes to show, you let your guard down and goof off around the AI Director at your own peril.

I finally got some playtime with VT2 this morning, and holy cow is this game beautiful. It’s quite an upgrade from VT1!

It also seems much harder. At least, the first three groups I joined failed miserably. Fourth time was the charm, as I lucked into a group where everyone had a mic. That’s the real upgrade :)

:v2: Patch 1.0.1 :v2:

Bug fixes:

Fixed issue with too many Grimoires on level Fort Brachsenbrücke.
Enabled Twitch game mode.
Fix for knockdown bleed persisting even after being revived, causing rapid health loss followed by death.
Fixed looping sound issue when presenting mission end experience summary.
Fixed issues with hat icons.
Trait balancing:

Resourceful Sharpshooter: Reduced cooldown reduction from 5% to 2%.
Resourceful Combatant: Reduced cooldown reduction from 5% to 2%.
Hand of Shallya: Reduced healing from healing ally with First Aid Kit from 80% to 35% of missing health.
Barrage: Fixed bug causing it to stack up to 10 times instead of intended 5.

Seems to be doing well, V2 is actually #8 on Steamcharts right now in terms of concurrent players. Good on Fatshark!

Some fantastic levels in this game. Super cool. It’d be nice if they integrated one of those ‘photo’ modes so you could just zoom around and explore without the endless hordes of skaven chasing you down.

Really enjoyed the game tonight, the twitch integration where they can vote to make it harder is neat.

Jason posted around an hour of us playing tonight over here:

And the ACG review:

Also tips!

Any word on console versions yet? My google-fu seems to fail me there.

That Karak level was amazing for design and scenery, like just about every other level in this game. Trying out the Twitch integration was a fun experiment, some of those choices would be insane on Legend difficulty. Though, Twitch chat giving us a second Stormfiend in the same map was a little harsh, haha.

@Razgon Consoles versions are definitely in the works currently but there isn’t any official release date for them yet. It will likely be like Vermintide 1 where it was months after the PC release, the one drawback to Fatshark being a smaller independent developer for anyone waiting on console.

These are pretty good tips, actually

Bought the game after reading this thread. I’m JohnRReynolds, level 3 generic merc fighter.

Those are good tips. Didn’t know you could block while reviving.

Steam request sent! I’m monofurioso.

I’ve been playing the last couple nights as well. My Witch Hunter just hit level 7 so I’ve got my first subclass.

The last mission is a lot more satisfying and impressive than V1’s ending, but it also makes V1’s last mission look like a walk in the park.

What’s a good time to switch from recruit to veteran games? I joined a vet game and they booted me (I was 15th level).