Webcomics that may interest only me

What’s funny about that pvp strip is that it’s kind of a dig at the Penny Arcade podcasts, which are often just literally recordings of Jerry and Mike browsing the 'net looking for ideas to do a strip. Like for 45 minutes to an hour at a time.

Damn if I don’t still listen to them, though.

I’m sure it’s a self-dig as well, and one to me, as well as any other slacker who trolls for inspiration to steal.

I’d listened to one or two of those, and while they were cute, the time-payoff ratio wasn’t that satisfying to me.

I think every webcomic artist has that problem.

If it seems like a dig at Gabe and Tycho, it’s just cos they happen to operate similarly. If you ever listen to Webcomics Weekly, you’ll see that Scott really does work that way.

did he lose a lot of weight or did he just draw himself thinner? he was pretty morbidly obese.

He apparently has lost a lot of weight.

He’s not skinny or anything, but he’s not as morbidly obese as he was.

whoa! he sort of looks like manuel uribe!

Damn, he looks great compared to a few years ago.

Wow, yeah. He went from morbidly obese to big dude.

I think he might still fit the medical definition of “morbid obesity” (BMI of 40-49.9%; 50%+ is called “super obese”) but he’s no longer in the “Jesus Christ I hope I don’t have to sit next to that guy on the plane” territory.

He went from “needs a crane and truck to leave his home” to morbidly obese… he’s still going to be dead at 50 looking like that.

I just read the last pages of this thread in case anything funny had showed up… sadly no.

Here’s a book Rimbo could buy and mail to all those webcomic creators.

http://twitter.com/wonderella

Almost had to fight both a giant mongoose and a snake monster today, but things worked themselves out.

Quick, someone post the youtube of Felicia Day singing Still Alive! That makes everything better.

Having just started reading Buck Godot (translation: I read pages and pages of it over a several-day period) I think The Winslow is the most awesome thing ever.

Hi! Hi! Hi! <3 Hi!

I need to go re-read the Gallamurphy (or whatever) storyline from the beginning. I got lost.

Gunshow. nsfw subject matter as usual

Sorry if this has already been posted:
Whubble

What the hell, people?