What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2017?

my (for now) short list:

mount and blade 2
the guild3
life of rome (mmorpg)

Literally nothing. :(

I guess that means I can look forward to being surprised by “hidden gems” that weren’t on my radar. Right?

Also don’t forget gents, that we might get Half Life 3 and or Left 4 Dead 3, in 2017!

:p

Outer Wilds.

Although it is so delayed, it might be released as a mod to the Star Citizen OS :/

To protect myself from mad men like you! (and to preserve formatting without having to do it all over again by hand)

How many years has that been on the list of games you’re looking forward to?

You guys are listing some great games I’d be happy to play if they actually come out in 2017. Maybe I’m protecting myself against disappointment by trying not to look forward to them.

Too many already. ;)

But I’d say it’s very likely that it will come out in 2017. Also, they posted this today:

https://twitter.com/Mount_and_Blade/status/804248954024194049

When indie devs say they’re quietly working hard that means release is 2 years away.

Definitely out in 2017:

Persona 5

Hopefully out in 2017:

Barkley 2
Them’s Fightin’ Herds
Puzzle & Dragons X
The Mahou Tsukai no Yoru fan translation

Out in 2017 and I’m looking forward to it, but I’m not actually going to get to play it in 2017 unless several miracles happen:

YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world.

Shit, I completely forgot about Santcus Reach in Jan 2017.

There’s not much I’m excited about for 2017 besides At The Gates and Torment. Beyond the SIdelines Football, maybe? No idea what the status of that game is. The latest OOTP will be what I put the most time into, of course.

I had never even heard of it. It looks quite good.

We don’t actually call it Sanctus Reach. It’s easier to remember it among the other Warhammer games if you call it Warhammer 40K: The 3D Turn-Based One That’s Similar to the Tabletop Version.

Even if it’s not released in 2017, I’ll still be looking forward to it!

I should start doing that - it’s what I call it in my head; every time I want to mention it somewhere I have to go to my Steam wishlist and locate it so I can remember the damned name!

Battletech
Battletech
Battletech
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Battletech
Battletech
Battletech
Zelda

I actually forgot about Battletech!

Is that a board game? Or a new Mechwarrior type game?

Oh, I’m trying to remember, are those the guys that worked on the Shadowrun games? Is Battletech their new project?

-Tom Mc

It’s a bunch of old FASA dudes, including Jordan Weisman. It’s looking very cool.