Who wants to play Old World PBEM? (games starting August 1st!)

Thanks!

Sure - https://f000.backblazeb2.com/file/qt3qt3/output.txt

We are checking on the game on our server - will let you know if we find out anything. I would recommend trying again in a couple hours just in case it’s a GameSparks hiccup.

Looks like it’s a bug involving how the players were setup. We’re going to push out a hot fix for this today so maybe try again tonight?

Hmm, I’m suspicious. @cornchip 's, (Assyria) slinger had joined me , Greece, in punishing Rome @Tomchick, for his brutal war of aggression against the peaceful barbarians,

I wonder what type of dark power Tom employed to cause this so-called bug.

My computer is on its last legs. I have a new one on the way, but it won’t be here until Tues or Wed. I’m hoping the current rig makes it that long, but if I disappear and don’t take my turns in the next few days, that’s why.

Okay, turn completed on the hotfixed version! I have to admit it was fun to throw stones at Tom’s warrior a few extra times today.

It seems like the patch may have also changed the turn order? @CraigM is up.

It was my ‘turn’, but not really. It just wanted me to hit end year.

@Thraeg is up

@Sonoftgb is up!

Ummm…I logged in and the notification said “Yyrkroon BR is up”. When I tried to load the game manually I didn’t even see Game One. I think the last patch broke something.

It might be reverting to the alternating players that @tomchick originally set up. Which player is that?

@davehemke

Game Two.Two Turn order definitely changed “guinessdaddy” is up now,

Also was unable to review last turn via the play button - this worked in previous turns.

I’ve had this issue on about half of my turns. I assumed it was updates or something throwing off the replay?

@RothdaTheTruculent - I love your aggressive play, btw.

Thanks! This is a bit of a spoiler, but my grand ambition is to have my Slinger make a complete tour of all three Eastern nations & their farmlands. :D We’ll see if he makes it.

It shouldn’t be, since I’m not in both games. At any rate, it’s working now.

I tried changing my email address to see if I could get notifications to work. I’ve gotten nothing with either a Yahoo or Gmail address, not even in junk/spam folders. Luckily I work from home so I can just fire it up a few times a day to check turns.

Anyway, @cornchip is up in game 2.

I got my first email notification! It’s so beautiful!

@CraigM is up again–this is a bug, right?

I dunno, but it did have me legitimately act so?

@Thraeg

Over to @tomchick