Why haven't you joined the Age of Rivals alliance?

If you get any empty spots in the guild, send me an invite (slantz)

Alternatively if there’s enough demand, we could start a Qt3 Part Deux alliance.

I have a mission to play two friends. If anyone else has the same, or would just like to play, let me know and we can set something up.

I know there’s a way to open a chat window in-game, because I’ve gotten messages from other players, but I can’t seem to find it. What am I missing?

There is no in-game chat, only a few simple templates you can send when clicking on your portrait (where there is a “…” floating, top left of the screen).

I just left the alliance so that one of the extras could join up. I had a good deal of fun with this game, but after 10 hours of playing and a large backlog it’s time to move on!

Samewise!

Also the game is a bit too random to my taste: most victories didn’t end up feeling very satisfactory, a lot of defeats felt unfair.
Nice and very aborbing time waster, though!

Get in there and start earning us some money, @slantz! Also collecting your own reward money.

If anyone else is still playing, we have an open slot. Let me know your RivalName and I’ll send you an invite.

-Tom

Does winning the first two missions against the Normal and Hard Computer earn the Alliance Reward money, or just winning games against human opponents?

If the latter, I’d like to join the guild (belouski), otherwise I’ll probably need a day or two to losing against the computer before I am ready to lose to humans.

Alliance rewards come from beating other players (I think).

@tomchick - Please sir, may I join?

Well, I cleaned up on the Normal AI, but lost handily to the Hard. The Hard seemed to have better cards, so I am hoping that maybe I will fare decently against random humans?

For those who may have missed it Tom teaches the game

I’ve dropped out the group if anybody wants to take my place, still a great game

Hitting mobile in June.

Update: launch sale. It will by available for a dollar for the first week. Seems crazy. I wonder if it will be discounted for the Steam Summer sale as well.

It is out on iOS. 99 cents at the moment. Never played on Steam but I’m downloadingit to my iPad. Can I still join the guild?

It’s quite good. Lost my first game to normal ai while I got acclimated, but then won the next 2 or 3 pretty handily.

If you haven’t seen it, Tom’s video does a nice job of explaining most of the intricacies

Sadly, I am reporting the iOS version isn’t functional on an antique iPad 2.
The game also use the same identifier as the web or Steam versions to synchronize your progress (and doesn’t botch your save in the process, eh, Pathfinder?).

Just unlocked Lorenzo by winning the first of the challenge missions. At the end of the final round, I only had 2 cards standing, but they were worth 19 points. Great stuff.

Replying to myself to give a warning the game can’t be played offline :(

Replying to @Left_Empty to say that the developer, replying to this matter on Touch Arcade, promised to implement off-line. I’ve very glad about that as I would primarily play on the train, with an iPad without wifi.

Price jumps to $3.99 after one week.

Meanwhile I created an account and can’t remember my password now. No way to auto-reset the password, you have to email their support. Ah well. So at some point I’ll actually play. How do I join Qt3 Alliance?

That isn’t correct. They promised to fix the fact that the description did not indicate that Internet was required.

They said they would look into an offline mode, but it wasn’t promised.