β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SPOKE
CROAK
KNOOF
KNOLL

This one had me stumped. After getting the second and third letters correct my brain just shut down

KNOOF is not a word I’ve ever heard of! Google seems to say it’s a more cut focussed version of a SPORK?

Wordle 219 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That one had me stumped for a while!

TEARS
POUND
CLOWN
KNOLL

It was a total Hail Mary at that point!

Today’s word was the toughest I’ve seen so far! I consider myself well read, but I’ve never seen this word used outside of JFK Assassination Theories so completely forgot that it existed.

Only managed to get it by getting the first 3 letters and perusing websites that listed 5 letter words starting with K :)

Wordle 219 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Louse/Atoll/Droll/Knoll

I lucked out with the double LL on Atoll. This was my first double letter in the game and I wasnt sure how the game handled them/if it used them at all. I kept trying to make GNOLL a thing - lol - but apparently it’s not in the dictionary. After a long time of staring - what does gnoll sound like? Ooooh. Grassy Knoll.

Wordle 219 4/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PIOUS
WROTH
CLOAK
KNOLL

I was stumped for a bit until In remembered letters can occur more than once. Serves me right for doing this before my morning coffee.

I think I am out, only one more tomorrow, and then I quit.

I had all the vowels covered after the second word.

Wordle 219 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 219 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good guess to get it in 4.

No twos so far, but no sixes either!

Wordle 219 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today strained my brain. A tough one.

Wordle 219 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I only got this one because there was only one possibility.

Oh man

Wordle 219 4/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Proud of that guess.

That center vowel is the kicker, once you have a certain consonant and that vowel, you pretty much are forced to come up with the answer or give up.

Same here. Consistency for the win!

It took me a realllly long time to get this one today. After my first three guesses (with the letter in the second and third guess being the same on), I had eliminated most of the letters, and still couldn’t come up with it. It finally came to me.

Wordle 219 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
WORST
CHOMP
KNOLL

Yep, tough one today.

Wordle 219 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

REACH
POINT
QUOIN
SNOBS
KNOLL

Wordle 219 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I hit the L and the N in the second guess, but the L wasn’t where I thought it would be with a middle O. Good word, but i’m guessing is now a distant second to the gnoll?

That’s really good, IMHO. Without the

K or L

being locked in it would be a really tough one to guess.