Battletech
Scrap Mechanic
Into the Breach
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Stuff that didn’t go on sale that I’m keeping on my wishlist for now:
Factorio
RimWorld
Overload

You are still on the fence about Battletech? No, do it!

Only because my computer barely meets the minimum system requirements, and I need to check and see how it might run first.

You can tone everything down and still enjoy the nostalgia, I mean game!

Return all of the other games and buy battletech. Maybe keep slay the spire.

If that’s all that’s holding you back, you can buy it and have it refunded if you’re not satisfied with the performance, so long as your playtime is under two hours. Steam’s pretty good about letting you refund stuff.

I’m really curious to hear what you think! I truly loved that little game. One of the last I’ve played, too…

All right, right now I’ve got sitting in my cart, waiting for me to pull the trigger:

Starpoint Gemini 2 Gold
Space Food Truck
Spintires Mudrunners (thanks for the $3 heads up)
Else Heart.Break()
Hostil
Her Majesty’s Spiffing
American Truck Simulator
Ghost
Mini Ghost
Next Jump: Shmup Tactics
J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars
Aliens Colonial Marines
Sacred Gold

Just waiting to see if I flip on one or more of these. And don’t bother trying to talk me out of Aliens Colonial Marines, I’ve been curious about it forever and at $2.99, it’s finally at a price I can live with.

It was fine on release. Internet complaint was the usual wibbling.

So the Steam Store page has been frozen on my PC for several hours now. I can check my Library page so I know it’s just not my connection.

Stuff that didn’t go on sale that I’m keeping on my wishlist for now:
Factorio
RimWorld
Overload

Yeah I suspect that Elder Scrolls 6 and Civilization 7 will go discounted sales before Factorio and Rimworld do… :( (unless you count the early access price points as discounted sales)

Well I picked up 3 Games, think I’m done…

Shadow of War - Gold Edition
Metal Gear Solid V - The Definitive Experience
Firewatch

Very happy with all of the above. :)

Exactly $30…

I’m pretty sure this is what I’ll be getting, just gonna sleep on it a bit first.

Dammit @BrianRubin I had completely forgotten about Particle Fleet Emergence.

TEMPTING ME NOW.

Is so good, you buy, yes?

So far:
Spintires Mudrunner (appreciate the head’s up on this deal!)
ATS: New Mexico DLC
TWS: Great Western Express DLC

Debating on getting a survival game like ARK or Conan Exiles. If I’m mostly playing solo, Conan is the better choice, right?

Conan was getting a lot of negative recent steam reviews, not sure why, someone who plays might want to chime in.

Can someone talk to me about Shadowhand?

I was tempted until I saw this portion of a review. Is this accurate? Sounds lame:

The only problem with all this is that the game PUNISHES you for using your own ships. Yes, that’s right, the game treats you trying to use your own fleet as other games treat ‘cheat mode’. If you beat a level with your own fleet the game will not put a time nor a checkmark next to the level, i.e. it pretends like you didn’t beat it. It is even worse in the campaign where if you use your ships you can’t move on to the next mission until you beat it with the default ships. It is utterly incomprehensible why the game would go to so much effort to make you able to build your own ships only to make it such that not only are never rewarded for doing so but punished for it.