Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Here’s my how-to about caravans for RimWorld

Welcome, my friends, to another week of spacey gaming! I have a ton of stuff for y’all this week so settle in. :) There’s not one, not two, but THREE games covered this week (and man am I tired), all of which are pretty different! First up is the VERY Starflightesque exploration, resource gathering and diplomacy game, The Long Journey Home. Second is the tactical conquest, ship building and design game, Navalia. Finally is the throwback-to-the-90s space exploration, combat and resource management game, Star Fleet Armada Rogue Adventures! All of these games are great in their own way (though admittedly my favorite of the three is Star Fleet Armada), so I hope you enjoy the videos.

This week on the Podcast, (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be welcoming the developer of the currently-Kickstarting space exploration and ship management game, Deep Sixed!

Finally, on Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we begin a monthly cooperative trek across the wastes of Pandora in Borderlands 2!!

Thanks as always for being awesome y’all!

I forgot to put it up here, but I streamed several hours of RimWorld this weekend

Can I share this here? That’s me on the right! The articulate guy to my left is my friend and colleague Zak Garriss.

That’s cool Nightgaunt! Congrats!

Yay!!

Just adding my thanks, and I’m glad that the interview made clear that the game you’re working on is distinct from a different LiS game that DONTNOD is working on.

OMG so awesome! Congrats!

Oh man, now I’m pumped again! Instant preorder! I can’t believe you’re working on my favorite game of 2015! What an awesome project.

Cool shit. :)

Occasionally, in the course of developing my game, I get the urge to write a design article related to 4X games. I find these topics interesting and I hope you do as well.

This one is called “The Fourth X belongs to the player”

Thanks, everybody! It’s a crazy feeling to keep something you’ve worked on secret for over a year when you know people are excited to hear about it, and then finally let the word out.

@Enidigm – So flattered at your faith in us! We won’t let you down!

That is always cool to associate a forum member with a game I’ve actually played, or will play for sure. Good luck with the release.

Not gaming, but I’ve been blogging about writing amid my own writing, and here I’m breaking down the first chapter of a little-known SF novel found in a used book store.

Analyzing even throwaway genre fiction helps me better understand the craft of writing.

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! This week, now that new releases have finally petered off (thank goodness, I could barely keep up, honestly…), we’re back to covering the classics, and this week’s “classic” is the batcrap crazy 1995 techno-infused space sim, SSI’s Renegade: Battle for Jacob’s Star. I also whipped up a preview of Disputed Space for y’all! :)

This week on the podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’re very excited to talk to the creator of the space game that pleasantly took many of us by surprise, the fantastically fun and funny Icarus Starship Command Simulator.

On this Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’re gonna have our first ever board game night using Tabletop Simulator, and will likely be playing the spacey DLC, Tiny Epic Galaxies.

Finally this week, for our Monthly MMO Meetup (Sunday, 9:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be having our final Meetup featuring Discovery Freelancer. The following three months will feature Earth & Beyond! We hope you can join us for one or more of these if you’re able. :)

That’s it, have a great week y’all!

I’ll definitely check those out man. :)

I’m going to be out of town this week, but have a series of RimWorld ironman/permadeath videos coming out each day!

Here’s the first

Here’s part two!

I’m going to be streaming my newest play of the Darkest Dungeon live this week over on my channel to try out the Crimson Court stuff.

Just wanted to mention that I read and enjoyed these very much.