What will happen if I drill small holes in a flatscreen monitor?

I can’t find it. A ton of threads which appear to reference it, but not one which seems definitive…

Consider yourself lucky. Search no further. Lest you find what you seek.

Choggle pants is two words.

Was this really necessary?

Someone was looking for the thread and unable to find it.

No one’s forcing anyone to click it.

I thought one of life’s goals was to not poop in your pants.

There was no need to click anything, it was all out there. Some things are better left a mystery. I managed to be aware of the term and not know it’s horrible horrible meaning since 2004…

Just to be clear I’m joking ;) I don’t really give a shit.

Well then how’re you gonna choggle with someone?

Well, if it’s someone special I might…

Anyone who says that they have never crapped their pants, as an adult, is a liar.

Just for shits and…shits, I googled choggle pants, and Whitta’s classic Qt3 thread comes up fourth, the first three being Urban Dictionary links.

The seventh link is to a 12-year-old NeoGAF thread where Whitta was apparently banned for talking about guns, and someone else then mentions choggle pants for some reason, which resulted in people being curious about it… Which makes me wonder if Whitta was trying to spread his choggle pants fetish to all the forums back then.

At the bottom of the list is Google’s standard “More images for choggle pants” link, which I did not click (until just now when I had to do it to make that link).

Enough of this shit now. Can we get back to the serious topic at hand?

So far so good! It’s a battle that I suppose we’re all destined to lose sooner or later, though.

Last time I shit my pants I was like 12 after Benihana. I thought it was a fart. It wasn’t. I’ve since learned to be very careful with farts after Benihana.

As for the nat problem, just open up photoshop and use content aware fill.

Just wait 'till you’re winning a boss battle that you’ve since then lost a million times and getting to the boss takes forever. You can hold out… just a bit… longer… shit

The best thread on the internet. Until you guys started shitposting.

Poopsock!

I knew an old lady who swallowed a fly
I don’t know why she swallowed the fly
I guess she’ll die

Do you need a spy person on your council if you are omniscient?

Edit: I have no idea how this post got here but I feel like it could work in any thread so I’ll just leave it here.

Are GOT references the new dinosaurs?

I feel we’re sullying this thread at this point, but…